Physical Education Building
In 1923, construction began on the Physical Education building which, although not yet fully completed, was first used in May, 1924, with additional work done in 1926. In addition to the main gymnasium room which featured a large balcony which extended the entire perimeter above the gymnasium floor, there were locker rooms, shower rooms, a training room, four classrooms, several small offices, and lavatories. In 1930, the building was completed with the addition of the north (left) wing which contained the Little Theater, the Little Gymnasium, restrooms, and a kitchen and serving rooms which adjoined a large social room which served as the social center of the College. This building was demolished in 1985.