Demolished in 1973
Construction of the swimming pool building began in 1933. It was one of thousands of recreational facilities built in the United States by the WPA, a Federal agency promoting employment during the “Great Depression” of the 1930s. It was completed in December of 1936 and open for use in 1937. It is described more completely here. In 1973 the Natatorium was demolished as shown below.