Laura Ann Sarvay Hall for Women
A New Wing for McComas Hall
In 1937, construction of this new wing added to McComas Hall was made possible by the Public Works Administration. It provided accommodations for 86 more women and featured beautifully furnished parlors and an activity room. It bears the name of Miss Laura Ann Sarvay, a former Chairman of the Department of Art.